This is old version VLC 1.9.9 beta apk for Android, you can install it if you want to downgrade or install old app. It is top Media & Video apps from Videolabs.
So, you do not need to be worry if your video will cannot be played in this video and audio player application for Android. By using this video player, you do not need to be busy to arrange your files. VLC will directly arrange your files into some classification. For the example, you can see from the classification based on artist name.
You also can find the feature of powerful playback option in this application. You can manage the playback as you want. So, what do you think about this kind of application? This sounds interesting, is not this? To get the installation setup of this application is not a difficult thing. You only need to find it in your Play store, and you will get the installation setup. After that, just start to install the application, and enjoy the features! That is all about VLC for Android!
VLC APK Features and Details for Android
- VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
- All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
- VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
- VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
Previous version of VLC 1.9.9 beta APK
- VLC on Android 2.0.0 Beta (1.9.9)
- 2.0 introduces a large number of features, notably network disk browsing (Windows shares, UPnP, NFS, FTP, SFTP…), favorite folders and URLs, video playlists, rewritten notifications and control and a rewritten history.
- It is also a merge of Android TV and Android versions, so that every device can optionally get the Android TV interface. The TV interface has been improved quite a bit too.
- Finally, it should be faster to decode and playback all video types.
Developer: Videolabs Version: 1.9.9 beta Requirement: Varies with device Price: Free