This is old version SwiftKey Keyboard 220.127.116.11 apk for Android, you can install it if you want to downgrade or install old app. It is top Productivity apps from SwiftKey.
Besides the layout theme, the important feature is about to give you faster typing but with more accurate result. It will not only prevent you from typos, but also can predict and autocorrect the words based on your writing styles. This application even can suggest not only the right letter, but also next word. It will give you effortless typing by single tap to make the whole word. Moreover, you can type faster not only because you do not need to type letter by letter, but also you can slide through the letters to make a word.
Then, the other convenience is to type with three languages available without switching to the setting. You must also like to chat with expressive emoji. The keyboard is able not only predict the word, but also next emoji that you often use in your typing style. With those great features, you will not get any problems in typing when you use SwiftKey Keyboard for Android on your Smartphone.
SwiftKey Keyboard APK Features and Details for Android
- Kills your typos
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 100+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Previous version of SwiftKey Keyboard 18.104.22.168 APK
- Improved typing experience on curved screen of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Cancelling Evernote personalization will no longer cause a blank screen
- Main prediction is no longer hidden by the Hub (when using right-to-left system language)
- Fixed crash when opening the SwiftKey Store from the Hub
- Fixed crash when using promo codes
- Keyboard displays correctly when changing display settings on Android N
- TalkBack on Nexus 7 devices will read the symbols key correctly
Developer: SwiftKey Version: 22.214.171.124 Requirement: Varies with device Price: Free