This is old version Plex 184.108.40.2063 apk for Android, you can install it if you want to downgrade or install old app. It is top Media & Video apps from Plex, Inc..
Plex also shows great features in displaying the content with sleek interface and rich metadata and lyrics provider in music player and decent sound quality. Another good feature is Offline mode where users can save online content into offline one as long as it does not violate copyright or store them to cloud provider including Google Drive. Watch Later feature lets user to bookmark certain content to be watched later.
All of Plex awesomeness apparently has to be restricted in Free version. Those who do not desire for paid application may find this a little disappointing. It restricts playing media like music and video for one minute only. In older version, application frequently crash, and it is not very convenient for phone with low memory. In order to get all the features, users have to get Pass. However, once users purchase or get Pass, thr features are really worth for paid application.
Plex APK Features and Details for Android
- Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, and Android TV, among others.
- Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server
- Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
- LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
Previous version of Plex 220.127.116.113 APK
- Improve server selection UI.
- [Android TV] Added capability to browse by folder.
- [Android TV] Update preplay screens so that they follow the latest design guidelines for the platform.
- Improve photo viewer performance.
- Improve display of non US content ratings.
- Make sure it’s always possible to go back to the home screen after opening the app from a notification.
- Fix theme for 5.0 Samsung devices. A bug in the OS was showing blue instead of orange in progress views.
- Don’t select attribution for timed lyrics when last line is reached.
- Several improvements in “Announcements” screen.
- Temporarily disable client side subtitles when transcoding video, since it could lead to them going out of sync.
- Improve description of Chromecast-based devices in player selection dialog.
- Improve rendering of long artist and song names in audio player.
- Removed “Device ID & call information” permission, which was incorrectly requested even though it wasn’t used at all.
Developer: Plex, Inc. Version: 18.104.22.1683 Requirement: 3.2 and up Price: Free