This is old version Link2SD 4.0.11 apk for Android, you can install it if you want to downgrade or install old app. It is top Tools apps from Bulent Akpinar.
Link2SD will be very helpful, is not this? But, how to get this application? Well, the first thing that you have to do is prepare your Android smartphone. Make sure that your Android smartphone is already in ‘root’ condition. Then, you can visit the Play Store to download this application. After you get the application, you can start to install the program in your smartphone.
After that, you might need to open the app first when you want to move all the applications that you have. When you open the application, you have to click the IBC icon, then you will see all the list of the application that you have, so that you only need to pick the application that you need to move. You also can sort the application according to the name list of size or some others sorting. That is all for you the information about Link2SD for Android.
Link2SD APK Features and Details for Android
- Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
- Link internal data of apps to SD card (Plus)
- Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card (Plus)
- Link dex files of the system apps to SD card (Plus)
- Auto clear cache service (Plus)
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (“force move”)
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native app2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Much more
Previous version of Link2SD 4.0.11 APK
- Fix bugs
Developer: Bulent Akpinar Version: 4.0.11 Requirement: 2.1 and up Price: Free